I was finally able to sleep in this morning, and it was wonderful. I woke up a few times starting at around 5, but I was able to fall right back asleep and didn't actually get out of bed until 11. I abandoned Cindy Whitmarsh and went with Jillian Michaels this morning though. I think I like her better actually. After eating some breakfast/lunch and showering, I got ready to go to my dad's. I can't remember the last time I saw him before today. Sad.
We went to mass, which I hadn't been to since before Vegas, so that was a little weird. I should probably start going again. Or not. Whatever. I hadn't eaten since around noon, so I was starving. We went to dinner at Edwards where we met up with my grandpa and his newest girlfriend. I don't really like going out to eat with him because he is so rude to the servers. Crap. I just missed 11:11 again. Anyway, his attitude is even worse than my dad's. And I try really really hard not to have my dad's attitude problem, but sometimes I just can't help it. We were at Edwards for what seemed like forever, but then we finally got back home. There isn't really much to do here, but there really isn't much to do at my house either.
Tomorrow I'm going to lunch with the fam bam and then I think I'm going home soon after to work on homework. I have to pick a topic for SOC and do some field geology write up thing. Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment