We finally got to the hotel at 3, when we were supposed to get there at 12, and we didn't get to our rooms until even later. I'm rooming with Jo, who I had never talked to before today, but she is totally chill. At 5 we went down to the parking lot and played for this stupid pep rally tailgate thing and then afterwards we hung out in Jackie and Jordan's room and chatted with them until the game.
We played USF, who we lost to the last time we played them, but we won this time, advancing to play Portland tomorrow. After the game Jo and I met up with Alessandro and Wes and hung out with them for the rest of the night. We at ate TGI Fridays, went to 31 Flavors, and then came back to our rooms.
I'm definitely spent. I've been awake for too long and I'm barely functioning.
No comments:
Post a Comment