Sunday, March 8, 2009

3/8 3:35 AM

OMG, what a day.  Seriously.

We woke up at noon, which felt much earlier, and were out by 1.  The women's quarterfinal game started around 2, and I was hoping for them to advance, but I was hoping for a loss at the same time.  We were playing really well the first half, but USD wanted it more and came back to beat us in the end.

After the game Jo and I went to eat at this fancy-ish restaurant and ate an awesome dinner.  We came back to our room and waited around until 7, when we had to meet up for the men's quarterfinal game.  Jo took a nap and I started to read Hardball.  Woo!

The men's game was a joke.  It was embarrassing for sure.  Portland slaughtered the hell out of us.  Jo and I were planning on going to the strip and finding some dessert, but that didn't happen...

At the last minute we decided to go to a strip club with Ashley, Bonnie, Josh, and Alessandro.  It's Vegas.  Why not?  So we get there in a limo, sit down and freak out a bit, then go back to this private room where we smoked hooka.  I don't know if that negates my straight edge-ness or what.  But I do miss being around that atmosphere...  After a while Blake and Braxton showed up and hung out with us and then we all took a taxi back to the hotel at like 3:15.

We're supposed to get our room checked pretty soon and then go drink in someone's room.  I think I'm going to shower though.  I need to.  I smell like smoke.

**6:22

Straight edge no more.  I didn't drink much at all, but I drank.  And Josh is a cutie for sure.  I just wish we were on equal levels of intoxication...

No comments: