Up to the highest height
Let's go fly a kite
And send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Let's go
Fly a kite!
I love that song =]
I knew today was going to be a great day. I was uber tired and didn't want to wake up again, but the thought of breakfast and my HUM test kept me going. The caf had their wonderful biscuit sandwiches this morning, so that was the instance that started off my wonderful day. And they used white cheese this time, so that was an even better sign. It would've been even better had it been made with sausage instead of ham, but it was still good. And I did well on my HUM test just as I expected to. I only missed 1 question on the multiple choice and I got an 8 on the essay, adding up to a 96%.
I had originally planned on going back to sleep when I got back from class, but I ended up watching The Office all the way up until class at 4. Daniel brought me the DVD box sets the other day so I don't have to watch the ones with subtitles online, so it makes it way easier. I just have 2 more episodes for season 3 and then I'm on to season 4.
POSC was boring again, even though we got out a smidge early. Katy and I grabbed some dinner, went back up to our room, and then I got ready for Songfest. I went down by myself since Laura didn't want to show up until 7. We were in a tiny holding room tonight, so doing our run through was interesting. We did well again tonight, everything was sharp according to Alex, but our energy level was low. I'm blaming it on the crowd. They weren't very responsive tonight. My mom and my grandma enjoyed the show too. I'm glad they were able to come.
After Songfest Katy and I made an In-N-Out run and a Ralphs run. I love In-N-Out. I wasn't a big fan of driving tonight though. It was extremely foggy. It was foggy all day today, which is weird considering it has been gorgeous for the past two days.
I just realized that I have a press release to write for MSCO tomorrow. Not cool. I'm considering just doing it tomorrow, but idk...
No comments:
Post a Comment