I woke up a little later than usual this morning, but still managed to get breakfast before class. They had biscuit sandwiches, but not the way I like them. There wasn't any meat in them again, and the egg they used was the scrambled eggs they use for the breakfast special, not the over hard eggs they normally use. I still ate it though. Class was interesting, despite Laura's constant complaints, but I had a difficult time staying focused. I went to bed too late last night I guess. 2:45 is pretty late... I didn't mean to fall asleep when I got back to my room, but I did. I think I slept for about 45 minutes or so.
When I woke up, Katy and I made our way down to the tennis courts to get us some free In-N-Out. I had to wait for my order though, since I didn't want cheese. My life would be so much easier if I just liked orange cheese. We also got hooked up with some free t-shirts. Free food and free t-shirts are the way to go. We watched a little bit of the tennis matches and then made our way back up to Hayes.
A while back Erin had ordered the original Parent Trap for me since I had never seen it. When Katy and I got back from the tennis match, the DVD was sitting underneath the door with a note saying to watch it... now. So I did. I like the Lindsey Lohan one better, but whatev. Both of them are too long. And I didn't bother with the sequel. It looked too cheesy from the very beginning. I spent the rest of the day, up until a smidge after 7, watching The Office. Katy and I went down to caf for dinner, and when I got back, Laura and I watched the finale of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. It was a lame finale, but that's okay. I can't wait for it to start up again.
I should've spent all day reading instead of watching TV, but oh well. I'm not going to bother reading for MSCO, I finished reading 2 weeks worth of COM, and I still need to read for POSC...
No comments:
Post a Comment