Wednesday, March 25, 2009

paradigm

I woke myself up coughing a few times this morning.  Not a good sign.  It just got worse as the day progressed.

Convo was okay.  The speaker was a Mateo Messina, some composer that did music for Juno, Thank You for Smoking, and The Office.  It ran longer than usual since the chapel band was playing for the first part, but I didn't mind so much.  I didn't really do much between convo and class except sleep.  I think I slept for about 20 minutes and then went to go take my test.  The test was way easier than I was expecting, but there were still some questions that I was unsure about.  Had I had the access code to get on the book's website, I would've been golden.  I think I was back in my room my 2:40.  

I figured I had enough time for a little nap since Katy had class til 4 and I thought we were going to the beach with a few people afterwards.  I ended up sleeping til 5 and the beach didn't happen.  Then it was Katy's turn to take a nap.  Naps are always wonderful and makes everything so much better.

Around 10 I decided to make a Ralph's run to get as much medicine as I thought was needed to prevent me from getting sick.  I bought some cough pills, which haven't started working yet, and some Vitamin C pills.  I'm going to get rid of this cough and keep everything else at bay.  Ad when I was checking out, I was in line behind Mel Gibson so we made a few comments about groceries.  It was weird and cool all at the same time.  My tank was almost on empty when I left Ralph's, so I filled up my tank for the weekend.  I was hoping that there would be parking when I got to school, but all the lots were full again.  I had to park on the street, but at least it's a smidge closer than it was earlier.

No comments: