Monday, March 23, 2009

ily

Today was wonderful.
I slept in probably until close to 1.  I can't remember the last time I was able to do that.  But that also meant that I missed mass again.  Whoops.  I started season 5 of The Office, showered, ate some cereal, and watched The Office up until I got to episode 11.  I'm almost all caught up.  I surfed around online for a good while too.  Probably until 7 when we left.

Last night I made kind of a random remark about seeing I Love You, Man.  Katy agreed.  Then we got on the topic of The Cheesecake factory, either before or after the movie remark, I don't remember, so we decided to eat there too.  So that's what we did tonight.  We got a little lost on our way to dinner, but we eventually found it around 8:15.  I ended up getting the shepherd's pie that Erin and Daniel always get, and I'm glad I did.  It was delicious.  And it was a huge portion so I have some leftovers for tomorrow.  

After dinner Katy and I made our way over to the movies.  I love Paul Rudd, so I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.  It was funny and sweet all at the same time.  When we got back to campus, we made a quick little pit stop at Hero's Garden since Katy hadn't been there yet.  We didn't stay for very long since it was freezing, but she got the jist of it.  There was absolutely no parking, so I had to park on the street across from RHO.  At least I didn't have to park all the way down by the track this time... and I didn't have to bring in a drunk girl.

Now I'm about to have some dessert.

No comments: