Saturday, March 28, 2009

Neg

I wasn't fine when I woke up this morning.  I was worse.  Much much worse.  My coughing was better today, but my nose was all stuffy.  Beyond belief stuffy.  I've been taking stuff for the past several days so I wouldn't get stuffy, but I guess it backfired on me.

I contemplated ditching MSCO today in order to sleep, but thought it best that I go to class.  We had a guest speaker again, who spoke about PR, discussed our upcoming assignments, and were dismissed.  Houston told me about some stuff to try to get rid of my allergy attack, Zicam, so I went to the vitamin store by Ralph's to get some Cold Calm and some Zicam.  I also meant to go to CVS to get tissues and allergy pills, but I forgot whoops.

I would've liked to have slept the rest of the day, but I didn't really have that option.  I cannot wait to pass out in a few minutes.  I am beyond tired and I need my rest.

No comments: