Monday, March 30, 2009

Oregon

Katy finally got one.  I normally own at the license plate game, but Katy spotted an Oregon plate before I did.

Katy and I slept until 1.  My mom had to come in and wake us up for breakfast.  I though she was totally kidding when she said it was 1, but no, it was actually the afternoon already.  We spent pretty much all day just watching TV with my mom in the living room until 7, when we finally left.  Kabuki's was delicious as always and I got uber full... as always.  And the tempura ice cream was the best way to finish off such a great meal.

I got a little turned around trying to get on the freeway, what else is new, but I finally figured it out.  I was a little concerned I'd get turned around on the way back to school, since I had never driven that route before, but it was extremely straight forward and I was fine.  We got back and settled into our home around 10 and have been chillaxing out maxin and relaxing all cool ever since.  I'm pretty tired, from what idk, so I think I'm going to call it quits pretty soon.

I'm just really glad with how this weekend turned out.  I had a wonderful time hanging out with Katy and I'm really glad she was able to come down this weekend.  Maybe next year we'll both be free some weekend before spring break and we'll be able to do this again.

No comments: