Friday, March 27, 2009

Toyota of Orange

I almost forgot to post.  How weird.

Today did not feel like Thursday.  I don't know what it felt like, but I know it didn't feel like Thursday.

I didn't sleep well last night... at all.  I woke myself up coughing more than a few times, I couldn't breathe, and it was hot.  I think I woke up around 6:30 and just laid in bed until it was time for me to get up.  I did doze off for a few minutes though, causing me to get up later than I had planned, but I still got ready in time to get breakfast before class.  The whole time during class I could not wait to get back to bed.  I had told Katy that we could go to the beach, but I was not functional enough to drive.  The weather worked out in my favor today though, it wasn't nearly warm enough for the beach, so that was nice.  I don't know if I fell asleep when I got back to my room or not.  I know I was pretty close a few times, but I don't know if I actually crossed that line into sleep.

I pretty much just laid around until 3ish when Laura and I went down to the caf for a late lunch.  I left a little early so I could print out the lecture for POSC and scarf down a lemon.  Gotta get that Vitamin C.  I'm hoping that all of these pills and Vitamin C overload is working, but I don't know if it is.  I don't think I was coughing as much today I have been, but my nose is starting to get stuffy.  Just within the past 2 hours I've gone from breathing through my nose to being forced to breathe through my mouth.  Not good.  I'll be fine by Saturday though.  I'll be fine when I wake up in the morning.  I'll be perfectly fine.

No comments: