POSC was on the more exciting side today, which was out of the ordinary. Just kidding. It might have been the most boring class yet, which is sad considering we had a guest speaker for that class too. And I was kind of looking forward to class today since we were supposed to be talking about the media. I don't really know what we were talking about in that class today. I was trying to pay attention and follow along with the powerpoint, but he wasn't going with the powerpoint and he kept asking questions that I couldn't hear the answers to. Not cool. We went over a few minutes thanks to some PSA in Arabic, so I had to book it up the hill to COM.
I wish I liked that class. I just don't understand the theories as well as I think I should and I wish my professor was good at explaining things. I'm just really glad that the class isn't teaching itself anymore and that she's at least attempting to lead the class in some direction. We watched part of some documentary about Fox and how it controls everything it owns, but after a while it just got extremely boring and everyone started to grow antsy. We actually went the full time tonight, again, which is weird. I don't really like it, but I mean, if that's how much time we need, that's how much time we need.
I read for REL and ate and have surfed around online, and now I'm bored. I should probably go to bed, but I'm not particularly tired. I don't know what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment