I woke up around 10, ate, studied for COM, watched/listened to The Secret Life, showered, studied for COM, checked my mail, and then finally went to my first class.
MSCO is by far my favorite class, not only for the content, but for the professor. Professor Rosenkrans is wonderful. She is just so into what she does and she genuinely cares for her students. Even if the day is going slow and I'm stressing out about things, Rosenkrans just brightens up my day. We got our midterm grades back today, which I was worried about since the average was 70, but I got above average and I'll have an 88 in the class after I turn in my assignment on Friday. That 3.2 is looking fairly close. I just need to bump up all of my B+'s to A's and I'm golden.
POSC wasn't too brutal today, but it was still boring as usual. Josh and I were texting before class, and I'm sure we would've continued if he wasn't sitting in the very front row. I'd love to get to know him more and spend time with him, but I don't want to get my hopes up for something that probably won't happen.
As for COM and my midterm, I don't know how well that turned out. I think I did okay, but I'm not positive. Fingers crossed.
I was done with my test by like 7:30 and got straight to reading for REL. I read parts of what I was supposed to read last night, so I kind of gave up. I'll just pay extra attention in class tomorrow.
Then I went to rehearsal early since I didn't go yesterday, but it was a waste. They only tweaked a few things yesterday, so I was basically sitting out in the cold for 45 minutes. Lame. Practice went really well though. We ran through the 2.5 dances we have done and learned .75 of another dance. Now we just need to finish my dance, finish the one we started tonight, and learn the last one. I'm starting to get scared that we won't finish, but I know we will. It will come together and look great. I just can't believe that opening night is already next Tuesday. That's ridiculously soon.
And I heard of two themes tonight. I don't know if they're legit or what, but they're definitely generic ones. Cowboys and Construction. Supposedly Katy and Erin's group are construction workers, but we'll see if that's really their theme.
No comments:
Post a Comment