Monday, March 16, 2009

rabbits?

Random title.

I didn't go to mass this weekend for the third time.  The first time was when I was up in SLO and didn't get back in time, and the second time was last weekend when I was on that Vegas trip with the bball team and we didn't get back in time.  This weekend I really didn't see the point.  I'm not fooling anyone by going to mass every weekend.  It's not making me into a better person.  I feel the same about church as I did before I started going every weekend since school started.  If I feel the need to go, I'll go.  If I feel like I need to sleep, like I did this morning, I'll sleep.

I spent the morning, more like afternoon, watching more of The Office until it was time for set load-in at 2:20.  They didn't need our help after all, so I came back to Hayes and watched more of The Office.  We had our second orchestra rehearsal, which went well, but I was more excited about it yesterday.  It still feels real though.  I came back to Hayes, finished the second season of The Office, and then went down to the caf around 6:30 with Katy to get some dinner.  I think that was the first time I had eaten at the caf since we got back from break.  On the way to the hall we passed by Laura and her new boy and I asked her why she didn't go to orchestra rehearsal earlier.  She didn't know about it.  Then I asked if she would be at practice later.  She said, "Yeah, at 10 right?"  So I corrected her and told her we had tech at 7:50 and rehearsal 9-11.  She didn't go to tech and was late to rehearsal.  It's that boy.  So much for taking things slow.

Tech ran long, but we needed to get everything right.  Rehearsal ran long too, but we needed it.  Our first run through is tomorrow and I'm a little nervous, but I think we'll do great and blow everyone away with our amazing vocals.  That's our strongest asset for sure.  And I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone else's shows too.  Especially KTD's.

No comments: