Another semi-productive day.
My mother and I deposited some money into my account, nothing special, and then we ended up at Applebees for lunch. I wasn't sure where I wanted to eat and I had never been to Applebees before, so we decided to give it a try. It was good, but I won't be disappointed if I don't eat there again. After lunch my mom and I went to the mall to exchange a sweatshirt my grandma got me for my birthday. I liked the sweatshirt, but it was a large and I normally wear extra larges. Unfortunately, Hollister doesn't make extra larges anymore. I guess I just won't be wearing any more of their sweatshirts, unless of course I lose 20 pounds, but that won't happen. I ended up exchanging the sweatshirt for a polo and a v-neck, so the Hollister trip wasn't a bust. Before we left the mall I wanted to get something for Vegas just in case I went out. I was planning on getting a nice top but ended up getting a pretty little black dress. I needed a little black dress anyway, so it worked out.
I forgot to get some other things though. I meant to check the Gap for something since I had a giftcard, I meant to look for a poster or two for my empty wall, and I meant to look for shoes for my dress. I have shoes that will match, but I want something a little different. Maybe I'll swing by the mall after my haircut tomorrow.
On the way home we were going to watch a movie, but we would have had to wait longer than the movie itself, so we opted out. We went home to my grandparents' house instead. Before I knew it, we were home. I haven't done much beside eat and pack, but I think I'm done for the evening. I need to wake up early. I need to shower, pick up the pictures I ordered from Walgreens, visit my grandparents, go get my haircut, get some shoes, and hopefully pick up my glasses. My optometrist hasn't called yet, but I need my new glasses. I won't be able to get them until Thursday if I can't get them tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment