Monday, March 2, 2009

Reality

I definitely slept well last night. My bed here is so much different than my bed at school, but I can't decide which one I like more. When I'm at school I don't miss any of my beds back home, but when I'm here, I miss my bed at school. It may just be the idea of school though, not so much the bed. But I sleep differently when I'm at home too. I rarely use a pillow at school, but I have to sleep with at least one when I'm home. It's weird. But yeah, I slept well last night and didn't wake up until after noon.

I spent all day catching up on the latest reality shows on VH1 and MTV which are funny, but I haven't been missing out. All I'm interested in is SNL, Secret Life, Kath and Kim, and 30 Rock. And if I don't watch them on TV, there's always the internet. My mom and I finally got ready to go somewhere around 6, went to dinner, and came right back home. We had planned on watching W so I could write a paper about it for POSC, but we couldn't order it until the bill was paid. It's always something. We'll watch it tomorrow though.

This afternoon Laura was texting me about housing for next year. We had talked about it before, but she decided to apply early, so she needed to verify some things. Last Sunday on our way to mass we were talking about how Erin was afraid that Laura was going to get a new roommate and become best friends with her and then not want to room together junior year. I told Laura that Katy and I hadn't talked about next year yet, and then she laughed and said that Katy was afraid to ask me in case I didn't want to room together. That's just silly. And then the other day, I think it was Wednesday, we were talking about how we still hadn't discussed rooming together, but then Laura said Katy told her that I had to ask since she asked the first time. I was planning on asking anyway, but this little tidbit put a little more pressure on me. I over analyzed how I was going to go about asking, and never did. But I'm pretty sure we all knew that we were going to room together. So Laura texted me and said to make sure to put her down as a bathroommate and she told Katy to do that too, pretty much sealing that Katy and I are roomming together. Knowing that it was going to come up, I asked Katy if Laura was just super early or if she had applied for housing too. She said she was just super early and asked if we were going to room together. Well of course we were. We should have talked about it earlier instead of dancing around the subject, but that's my fault. I don't talk.

We watched more TV and now I think I'm going to get ready for bed. I'm supposed to see my dad tomorrow and take my car into the detailer to finally get the scrape buffed out. I think that happened in like November. I don't entirely recall. It was about a week after my SLO trip, whenever that was.

No comments: