I was planning on eating my leftovers from The Cheesecake Factory, but I was a retard and microwaved it in the to-go container. Bad choice. The container ended up melting. I probably could have saved the food, but I just threw the plastic-y mess away. And when I looked up, it was 11:13. Just missed it... I ended up just eating Life and my leftover cheesecake for breakfast/brunch/lunch. I finished up reading for POSC, got ready, and went down to the bookstore to buy some allergy medicine and a mug so I can finally make tea. I've been taking pills, drinking honey and tea, and drinking vitamin c stuff left and right so I can beat this.
MSCO was kind of amusing. We were supposed to get through 4 chapters today, but we were only able to get through 2. We took the professor on whatever tangents we could. I was hoping to get out early so I would have enough time to drop off my things, but going straight through without a break didn't really work that way. We did get out like 7 minutes early, but that was weak. POSC felt like a waste. It feels like that all the time, but I think it would've been more beneficial for me to sleep. COM sucked as always too. But at least this time the professor actually did something. We got our midterms back and I ended up with an 83. I thought I had done poorly, but it worked out I guess. Surprisingly, we went the whole class time for the first time since like the very beginning of the semester. Normally we're out by 8:15. Not tonight.
I didn't really do much for a good hour and a half. I finally started studying for REL around 10, but didn't really know what to study. I flipped through the chapters and read the bold terms, so I should be okay for the test tomorrow. We'll see. There aren't any essays on this one, so that should be nice.
I'm going to be fine tomorrow morning. My cough will be gone, my neck will feel better, and I won't have any other problems. Shoot, maybe my optometrist might even call about my glasses. That would be wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment