I woke up 20 minutes later than I had planned, which is no big deal, but it might have made all the difference in my day.
I took a shower, loaded up my car, and was out the door by 10:30. I swung over to Walgreens to pick up my pictures and then I headed towards my grandparents' house. I was planning on spending an hour or so with them since I didn't think I'd see them before I left. That didn't turn out so well. As I was on my way I heard a loud POP, like if I had run over a bottle or something. I looked in my mirrors and didn't see anything, so I didn't think much of it. When I got out of the car at my grandparents' house, I heard a loud hissing coming from my rear tire. It was losing air and fast. My grandpa filled it back up and then I rushed over to a tire place to get a new one put on. That was the only time I saw my grandpa today. Sad.
Putting the new tire on didn't take much time at all, so I went to go get the car washed before my haircut. I was hoping Greg would be working so I wouldn't have to pay, but he wasn't there. That's okay though. I was a little worried I wouldn't make it to my appointment on time, but I did. And I beat Nicole. As I expected, she saw my tattoo and asked a million questions. As soon as she heard that my grandma didn't know about it, she said she wasn't going to be the one to tell her, so that's good. My hair is definitely shorter and lighter, which is what I wanted, and I can see out of my right eye again. My bangs grew out way too fast, so I'm glad they're short again.
After my haircut I went over to the mall to look for shoes for my dress. No luck. I went and found my mom on her route to pick up her paycheck so I could deposit it for her. I like finding her when she's working. It's like Where's Waldo. After I did the bank stuff I went to eat at my grandparents' house. As soon as I told my grandma I didn't find any shoes, she took me to several different places to look. No luck again. I'll find the shoes I want somewhere, someday. Just not for this weekend I guess.
When my mom got off work I went back home to meet her. We just hung out and ate dinner and I left for school a smidge before 8 and got to school a smidge before 9. I unpacked and then repacked, and I should be getting to bed now since I have to wake up early, but oh well. I have a few more things to do.
It's really weird here without anyone. I'm the only one in D suite and I think there's one other girl in Hayes. Very lonely. I miss everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment