I woke up at 8:25 to register at 8:30, which went well, thank goodness. I wasn't motivated to stay up, so I fell back asleep until 11. I finished up my presentation and got ready for the rest of my day.
MSCO was fine. We had a guest speaker who mostly talked about the octo-mom. I had rehearsal an hour later and didn't really feel like having to go all the way down and then all the way up, so I just stayed up at the CCB.
Rehearsal went extremely well. We finally finished one of the dances and I think it's going to blow everyone away. Seriously. We didn't get everything done that we needed to get done, but that's okay. We still were able to get a run through in.
After rehearsal I started watching The Office. Laura said I should get into it, so I took her up on it. It's pretty funny. I had to take a break to help Rachel and Laura choreograph the rest of the song we haven't learned yet, and I think that's going to turn out well too. I get to help teach it tomorrow, which will hopefully turn out well too.
No comments:
Post a Comment