I didn't sleep well last night for some strange reason. It wasn't like I wasn't tired, because I was, so it probably had to do with me not being able to breathe correctly. I woke up at 4 and couldn't fall asleep until after 7. I can't remember what time I originally fell asleep, but I think it was around 2. So I got about 4 hours last night since I woke up at 9.
After Katy and I were ready to start our day, we went down to the caf to eat, but there was a serious lack of options. I ended up with a scone and Katy ended up with a Danish. I don't remember what time we actually left school, but I think it was close to 10:45. I should've taken the 5 all the way to Beach, but I took the 60, got off at Beverly, and took the streets all the way to Knott's. It took kinda long, but whatev. I like driving.
The weather was great today too. It was hot, but not unbearably hot, and there were nice breezes now and then. Perfect amusement park weather. I'm just super glad I decided to wear shorts instead of pants. We made it to Knott's around one and hit up all of the major rides except Boomerang, but it was closed so there wasn't much we could do about that. I'm just glad I finally had someone to go on rides with. My Cal friends aren't into rides. It started to get super chilly once the sun went down, go figure, so we called it quits after a funnel cake break and one last Supreme Scream drop.
Norms was delicious as always and I got the French Dip I had been waiting for. I was expecting it to be busier and full of Cal people, but I didn't see anyone I knew. Cal's musical was going on tonight, so I figured everyone would go there afterwards, but by the time Katy and I showed up, around 10, the second act was just about to start. Apparently South Pacific is a long ass musical.
Before heading home, I had to make a quick pit stop at Walgreens for some more meds and some drinks. I was pretty nervous about going home, considering the condition of my house and the fact that I haven't had any friends over since I was 10, but it worked out fine. Katy and I are chillin in my room watching SNL. What's so scary about that?
No comments:
Post a Comment