Josh and I had been flirting all night, hard core, but I wasn't sure if he'd even remember me in the morning. He did. He sat behind me in the bus and talked to me for a little bit, but he was still gone and passed out pretty soon after we left. And that was the end of our little bus convo. I'd really like to talk to him more and spend more time with him, but I'm not getting my hopes up for anything.
Everyone pretty much passed out on the bus as soon as we left the hotel, but I pulled out Hardball and read. I made it all the way to part 2. Who-ray for me. We made it to Barstow for lunch at around 1:15 and were back on the road by 1:50. I spent the rest of the ride home listening to music and watching the scenery change. We finally made it back to campus at around 4:30.
I'm so glad to be back. I missed school, Katy, Erin, Laura, Laura, and plenty of other people. Ever since we got back I've been way too tired to do much of anything productive. I'm just not functioning properly. That just means I have extra to do tomorrow since I didn't get to do much today. And songfest rehearsal was kind of a waste. We just ran through stuff. I thought for sure we'd be learning new things. Whatev.
I hope I get to hang out with Josh and Ashley again. They're fun people, even if they get drunk and high. I won't get too messed up if I hang out with them again. I was barely even effected last night. I'm no lightweight like Jo. She barely had anything and she was feeling it right away. It was funny. I love watching drunk people. Especially ones named Rebecca that rap.
No comments:
Post a Comment