Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Round 1

Early start considering it was a Tuesday.

I woke up at 9, ate, showered, and then started studying for POSC.  I got through 1 chapter, but I knew if I didn't lay down soon, I wouldn't be able to retain any information.  I ended up taking a 45 minute nap, that I wish was much longer, but it helped.  I finished up studying the next 3 chapters and then got ready for MSCO.  I have a big project coming up in that class that my partner and I haven't even talked about, so I'm pretty nervous about it.  I'm sure we'll be able to BS it though.  Class ran a little long so I booked it down to POSC.  I made it in plenty of time and finished my test quickly too.  There were some questions that I totally knew the answer to, but I had no clue on a few of them.  Hopefully I do well enough.  If not, it's a good thing there's always extra credit.

Katy and I ate dinner in the caf, a special St. Patrick's Day buffet, and were back in Hayes by like 5:30ish.  It wasn't early enough to take another nap, but i still had enough time to lay down for a few minutes and do nothing.  Our call time was 6:30 for Songfest, which was pretty early, but kind of not considering all of the work we were able to get done.  I tried to do some reading for REL before and after our performance, but it was hard with all of the excited people and music going on.  We rocked the show again, and replies from the audience confirmed that it's between GGS and KTD.

I didn't do much afterwards besides read for REL, eat a pizza from the HAWC, and watch The Secret Life with Laura.  And now I think I'm going to bed.  I need to finish reading for REL tomorrow, but I should have time while I'm doing laundry.

No comments: