Thursday, March 19, 2009

who you gonna run to?

I have been tired all day today.

Again, I didn't want to wake up.  Technically I didn't have to since I didn't have class until 2, but I was going to convo, so I kind of had to wake up.  Convo was boring for sure.  I could have fallen asleep if I had let myself.  I don't even really remember what it was the speaker was talking about.  Something about heaven and how it's not the pearly gates and golden streets deal that everyone thinks it is.  Then I zoned out...

I would've loved to have fallen back asleep when we got back to Hayes, but I needed to finish reading for REL and do laundry.  Oh how I love doing laundry.  Just kidding.  Well, no, I do kind of like doing laundry.  It's just the folding part that I don't enjoy.  I finished reading and doing my laundry just in the nick of time for class.  REL has been lagging on the interesting scale lately.  I think it's because for the past few weeks we've been bombarded with tons of information from our reading that we really can't afford to make class interesting.  We still got out a few minutes early though, so that was nice.

I booked it back to Hayes since I had enough time for a nap before dinner, but that nap didn't happen.  I got a little distracted.  I did relax for a few minutes though.  I just wish I would've been able to sleep.  I bet it would have done some good.  Dinner was fine.  I had pizza.  Nothing special.  We got back a smidge after 6, I was ready to go to the GGS holding room by 6:30, but I waited for Laura to finish getting ready.  I think we ended up getting there by 7.

I wasn't all that into Songfest tonight.  I don't know why, but I was kind of down again tonight.  I think it's because I need to spill to Rebecca, but I just haven't had the time.  And I think that spilling would put a damper on my day too.  So either way it's lose lose.  I should probably call her tomorrow though.  GGS did well again tonight.  Everyone loved the stomp, so that was a good sign.  Judging starts tomorrow, which is unfortunate since Tyler is going to be at a volleyball game.  He's one of the reasons why our show is so great.  He's so funny.

I think I might actually go to bed soon, but maybe not.  I think I'm going to think about things for a few minutes.  But that might get me more in a down mood.  Yeah, I need to talk to Rebecca...  I need to fix this somehow, and ASAP.

No comments: