Convo was fine. The one where Todd spoke is still my favorite. I would've loved to have fallen back asleep when I got back from chapel, but I had that press release to finish. It wasn't as bad as I though it would be and I was done by noon. I watched yesterday's 30 Rock and started the fourth season of The Office before I had to leave for class.
MSCO was pretty good today. Our guest speaker was interesting and spoke about life in a media agency. Apparently that's where advertising is going. In 10-15 years, creative agencies will be obsolete. That's good for me I guess since I wanted to be an account exec anyway. I'm really glad that he was able to show up today. If he didn't show I would've had to have given a presentation on something that I whipped up in 30 minutes last week. Maybe now I'll get to prepare a little.
After class I finished disk one of The Office and then passed out. I don't know how long I was asleep, but it felt really good and I could've slept for much longer. I woke up at 5:30 and went down to the caf for dinner. I really wanted chicken, but it's Friday, so I settled for cheese pizza. How I love being Catholic. I got ready for Songfest when I got back and waited around for Laura and Amber. I didn't have much time to do anything before our run through, so that was nice. I've been kind of bored the past few days. I think our performance tonight was our best one yet. But that's been the case all week. We're just getting better and better. JD gave a great speech before we went on that got everyone fired up and ready to "kick some asteroid." I really hope we win. But I'll be happy if KTD wins too. After our performance things got boring again. My i-pod didn't have any battery so I had to sit around and act interested in Amber's stories. Brutal.
I watched more of The Office when I got back to Hayes, and now I think I'm going to go to bed. I get to sleep in until noon tomorrow, so that should be nice.
The other night I realized that I think of so many things to say, but I never say them. When I think of them and I'm about to say them, I think about what would happen if I say it, and by then the moment's gone or I've convinced myself not to say it. It's good that I have a filter and don't just blurt things out, but I think this is just a bit too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment