For some reason I decided to straighten my hair today. I wasn't planning on doing anything the rest of the day besides do some reading for class, so it was kind of random. I ventured out a total of 2 times after my initial class outing. Once to go down to the caf with Erin and once to go to Ralphs with Katy. We didn't see any famous people this time, but we did score some delicious molten chocolate cake... or whatever it was called. And we have 2 more in the freezer for later delicious-ness.
Amber has been singing all day, which is normal, but it's different today. Normally she's full of hundreds of apathetic sighs, random outbursts of laughter, and numerous out of key songs, but not today. Today she was humming/singing, but it sounded more like noise than anything else. She is currently in the common room, so everyone can hear her, and she's humming/singing P!ATD. Not cool. It's okay but not when she butchers songs I don't like, but it just double sucks when she ruins songs that I do like.
And tomorrow marks the starting wave of rooming notifications. Hopefully we get to find out tomorrow where we'll be living next year. If not, I guess I can wait another day. I'm mostly excited to find out who Laura is going to be rooming with. I'm kind of excited to find out who Amber's rooming with too. And where her room is in relation to ours. Hopefully it's somewhat far away. Sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment