Friday, March 13, 2009

Shwaw

Hmm... what to write about today?

I finally went to bed last night around 5, but I couldn't really fall asleep right away.  It might have been the Doubleshot.  It took a little longer than usual to fully wake up and get out of bed, but I did it.  And I'm glad because Erin and Laura weren't here in case I didn't wake up.  I was hoping for a biscuit sandwich this morning for breakfast, but they were serving french toast instead.  I'm not a huge fan of their french toast.  And they had grits instead of oatmeal, so that was a no go.  I finally decided on the breakfast pizza.  The breakfast pizza is good, but it's kind of weird at the same time.  I think I like it, but I'm not positive.  After I ate I made my way into HUM to take the test.  I'm pretty sure I aced it.  I feel really good about it.

After the test I came back and chillaxed for a few minutes, showered, and then got to work on my POSC essay.  It definitely is not the best essay I've ever written, but it was good enough.  It was a smidge too long as well, but I really don't care.  It's done.  I tried starting on my MSCO presentation before POSC, but that didn't really work out.  I mean, I guess I kind of started, but not really.  POSC was boring of course, but I got a few things out of it today.  Not too shabby.

After POSC I tried to get more work done, but that didn't work out all that well either.  I read for MSCO, but that was it.  I was too tired to do anything else and I didn't have time to take a nap, so I was kind of screwed.  

Songfest.  Oh Songfest.  Rehearsal was really fun and full of energy tonight, but we didn't get as much done as I would've liked.  We finished the dance we started learning last night, but we still have two other dances to finish.  Mine and another group one.  Alex won't be here this weekend, so we have to work our asses off tomorrow.  I hope we get it done...

No comments: