Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 21

Alright, so now it's just going to be me, posting to the world, everyday, for as long as I can.

I woke up just in time to hear Erin leave, which was fine, but I thought maybe I could catch her as I went downstairs for breakfast. No such luck. I got ready for work and started my 6 hour shift at 10:30. It was really busy this afternoon, but I had it under control and everyone I worked with was great. Amariah was kind of around for a little bit, but not really, Yeltsin was around for most of it, Dallas was around for all of it, Jesse came in towards the end of my shift, and then Sandy finally showed up during my last half hour. Oh, and I invented a Frappuccino today. I was on my lunch break and figured I'd try to invent something, so I did. And it was really good.
I meant to go to Ralphs after work, and the bank, but I forgot about Ralphs and I forgot my paycheck. Whoops. I was home by 5, contemplated taking a nap, but surfed around online instead. I got super burnt at the soccer game the day before, and it was killing me at work, so I immediately changed into a tank to let my shoulders try and heal. It didn't help much. I made myself dinner around 8, texted Katy for a while, and then was surprised when Erin came home at 11. I hadn't seen her since around 9 the night before. We told each other about our days and then Erin went off to bed. I missed having her around tonight, but I really enjoyed talking to her when she came home. Her stories are really good.

No comments: