I really would've liked to have napped when we got home, but I didnt. I kind of just sat around until 5:45ish. Katy's aunt stopped by and took Katy and Tess out to dinner, and I got ready for work.
Claudia was relieved I showed up early, so I went straight to work. Katy and her fam bam stopped by after dinner, but I was really busy, so I couldn't really chat. The night was steady, but we had a shit ton to do, so we didn't get out until late. I got home right after Erin, Erin went to bed, and I went out to In-N-Out with Katy and Tess.
I hadnt gone since April, so this was a big deal. I ordered a double meat, but ended up getting a double double instead. The cheese freaked me out, but I ate it quickly so I wouldn't have to think about it. It tasted good though. Maybe I'll get that one all the time. Probably not. The late night burger run conversation consisted of weird OCD things, which I found entertaining, but couldn't really relate. Whatevs
We got home a little after 1, and all got ready for bed. Successful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment