Wednesday 11/11: Wonderful! I had to get some stuff from work at 9, but Katy was nice and woke up early to go with me and we went up to the law school for breakfast afterwards. Scott asked if I wanted to go up there, but I already was with Katy. Then he asked me to get him a burrito, but I said for him to get his own. Convo was really good, but Laura spent the whole time talking to Lexi. That’s what they do Wednesday mornings I guess. After convo, Scott and I spent the afternoon selling Pep vs. UCLA tickets in the caf. It’s my pet project for work, so hopefully we get people to the game. Gus, whose real name is Tyler btw, walked by and smiled with the whole eyebrow raise thing and I pretty much died. Scott said that we’re fighting because I blew him off this morning and because I love Gus. My accounting midterm was changed to a take-home test, so that was wonderful, and pepp band was only 30 minutes. At 7, President Benton came and talked with Towers residents, which was surprisingly really insightful. Katy spent the evening at dance, Laura spent the evening studying for Philosophy, and I worked on my midterm just cuz.
Thursday 11/12: I dropped my phone in the toilet pretty much first thing this morning. Solid. Fortunately I got it out right away and the water damage sticker on the battery came out unscathed. Laura’s the next victim. HUM was a waste of our lives again because she read straight out of the book we were supposed to have read. Just teach us something, lady! It isn’t story time! Laura went to convo at 7 and listened to some ex-porn star speak. She said the beginning was slow, but it ended up being really interesting. Katy and I went to see Sweeny Todd instead, which was really good. I didn’t know how good our theatre program was.
Friday 11/13: Chapel was fun this morning. It was in the amphitheatre instead of the actual chapel. Katy didn’t have Spanish, so we had time to get food afterwards. Unfortunately, the only station open was the grill, so Katy got a pre-made sandwich and I didn’t get anything. I ate before I went to class though, so don’t worry. Laura had already left for home, or Newport’s, and Katy had tap at 5, so I was by myself until I went down to the basketball game at 6:30. The band was too small, only 10 people, so that made it even worse than normal. The first ¾’s of the game was sad to watch, but then we caught up and tied with 15 seconds left. We were still tied at the end of overtime, and then we slipped and lost by 3 in double overtime. Gus did well, but he blew a play towards the end. I still love him though. The rest of the night was kind of boring.
Saturday 11/14: Katy skipped dance, so we were able to sleep in until noon. Wonderful. Chris came over around 3, so I just stuck to my corner again. I always feel awkward because I can hear them doing things that I know I don’t want to see, so I can’t really move or leave until they do. So that means I can’t even grab my headphones to listen to something better. Whatev. I wanted to go to the movies, but the 2 movies I wanted to see weren’t playing anywhere local. But I left anyway, just so I wouldn’t be stuck here. And I think Scott and I are dunzo, so I didn’t want to ask to hang out with him. I left around 5, Katy asked where I was around 6:30, and I got back around 9:30. I just drove around. I wanted to stay out later, but I didn’t really have anything else to do. I came back and sat in my corner until 11:30 when Daniel called. We spoke until 1:30, and by that time, Katy and Chris were nowhere to be found. Katy wandered in around 2:30.
Sunday 11/15: We slept in until noon again. Katy had dance at 2 and got back around 3:30. I wanted her to come home with me for dinner, but she said she had too much work to do. Oh well. She spent most of the evening doing homework, I spent most of the evening doing laundry, and Laura was M.I.A. for most of the evening until around 10:30.
Monday 11/16: Loooong ass day. Laura and I weren’t paying attention in HUM and the girl in front of us got mad at me because I kept making stupid remarks. I almost fell asleep in religion, music was okay, I had a test in Spanish, and then I came back and slept for about 15 minutes before accounting. On Wednesday we had a little pow wow about how our accounting class could be better, so it actually was better today. After class I sat around for a while, Katy went to dance and came back around 7:30ish, I slept until 9, and then Katy went to dance again. That girl’s a dancin’ machine! When she got back she studied for her religion test and I made us some hot chocolate. We went out around 1 to Alumni to watch the meteor shower. We had a sleeping bag, blankets, hot chocolate, brownies, and my camera, so we were set. It was really cold, but really fun. I had a much better time stargazing with Katy than I did with Scott.
Tuesday 11/17: Katy spent the afternoon studying some more, I got an A- on my Spanish test, and Katy “didn’t fail” her religion test. I had work at 4 until band call time, which ended up being never because nobody showed up except for like 5 people. So I got to work the rest of the basketball game. I really dislike Pepp Band. Mostly the director. He doesn’t care about the Pepp Band, so nobody else cares about it. I care about it. The Dance team performed 3 times. They busted out their poms twice, which was cute and way better than the cheerleaders’, and their half time dance was awesome as always. Our team lost to Cal State Long Beach, but that’s okay. I still love Gus.
No comments:
Post a Comment