Wednesday 9/16: Convo was actually decent. Some Christian comedian chick came and spoke to us, and she was funny and able to get her message across at the same time. Laura was calling me and Katy lazy for driving down, but then she hitched a ride coming back up. Lazy. I think Laura spent most of her day at work, Katy spent most of her day doing homework, and I spent most of my day rushing. I went to the Dr. to get my chest cramps taken care of, went to band, and then started flirting with girls. The Dr. said I probably have internal chest wall irritation and/or a nerve that gets angry at me sometimes and that I should take Advil 4 times a day for two weeks and see what happens. Rush was super tiring, but waaaay fun. I saw Gamma Phi, Theta (which were my favorite of the evening), Kappa, and Pi Phi.
Thursday 9/17: Laura woke up kind of sick and cranky, and I was still tired, so we weren’t really meshing well in the morning. We were supposed to go see Colbie Caillat, but Laura bailed last minute because she wasn’t feeling well. I filled out a rush excuse form (I had to go see my little sister’s first soccer game), and then left for Anaheim. The concert was really good and it was nice seeing my friends again. I didn’t mind that Laura bailed.
Friday 9/18: Katy and I skipped convo to sleep. Good choice. I had a Spanish test, which I think went okay, so we’ll see. I had recruitment stuff at 4:30 which went kind of well and kind of not. Missing Thursday night screwed me over. I asked to see DG, Tri-Delta, Theta, Alpha Phi, and Gamma Phi. I only got invited by Theta and Gamma Phi. Bye Kate Pauley. So I’m going to go all out for Theta. I didn’t see Laura all day until I got back from recruitment at 9, and she was leaving for home since she felt “like shit”. I think she has Swine Flu.
Saturday 9/19: I went to go have breakfast with Daniel and was back at school by 1, just in time to be at rush by 1:45. Chris showed up just as I was leaving. Theta didn’t invite me back, so I dropped since I didn’t want to fake being interested in G Phi. The concert wasn’t worth it. I’m upset, but mostly at myself. After I got back, Chris and Katy were gone, so I left to go find a book for one of my classes. No luck, but I did find some khakis for work and some polos. When I got back Chris and Katy were watching something on Katy’s laptop and then I decided to watch Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist on mine. Katy, Chris and Isabela went to dinner, then Mal Yo, then came back here, but I left to go get my book somewhere else. When I got back they were all on my bed getting ready to watch a movie… so I joined. It was my bed afterall.
Sunday 9/20: I worked the women’s soccer game against Sac State. We won 1-0 and I was flirting with this cute guy that works for the newspaper and is rushing ATO, but I never got his name. I think this calls for some Facebook creepin’. Katy and I went down to the caf around 5:30ish, then went to Ralphs to get some dessert since we weren’t impressed with what the caf had and because we were procrastinating. It wasn’t until we got back that I found out I had a midterm the next day and needed to finish an entire book. Which I did. By 1. Laura got back from home around 9 and was in a much better mood so I guess she was feeling better. I wasn’t really feeling it since I was pissed about reading, but she went to bed pretty soon after. And she took her bellybutton ring out.
Monday 9/21: Long day. Laura ordered a ring for Newport not so long ago and it came today. And she got into the DC program. I think she’s pretty excited about it, but she didn’t talk too much about it. Katy and I pretty much just spent the evening catching up on TV shows that we missed last week. I really needed a hug today. I had been needing one for a while, like a good one, but I felt weird asking for one. I finally sucked it up and asked Katy for one and it made my evening much better… even with her added shimmy. It was kind of weird, but I didn’t care. Oh, and I didn’t have a midterm. It’s a take home essay.
Tuesday 9/22: I went to the beach before class, but it didn’t start getting sunny until I was starting to get ready to go back to school. Not fair. I ended up getting a 90 on my Spanish test and worked until 5:15, Katy had class until 5:30, and Laura got back from work around 8. Katy went to Sig Ep’s ice skating date night thing with my friend Jason. I’m not gonna lie. I’m kind of jealous that he asked her and not me. I’ve never been ice skating. She got back around 10, but she said they only skated for like 15 minutes because they left late and they got lost for a little bit. I guess I’m not that jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment