Thursday, August 12, 2010

October 21-27

Wedensday 10/21: Convo was short and lame. Katy and I went to CVS and then some other drug store afterwards while Laura came back and possibly did homework. I tried to take a nap since I was uber tired from star-gazing the night before, but Scott and I kept texting, so it wasn’t happening. We hung out for about an hour, but it was more work than hanging out. We went and put flyers up at Graziadio and the Law School. We had a Sophomore Town Hall meeting at 6, so Katy, Laura, and I went for the free burritos and free shirts. I’m not a fan of the shirts, partly because they ran out of smalls and I’m stuck with a medium. I finally finished Katy’s letter and took it to Isabela around 10:15 and ended up staying to chat for an hour. I didn’t have time for that, but it was actually pretty nice. Scott and I had a partial DTR around 11:30 and I told him the whole Daniel sitch. He seemed pretty understanding, so that good. He stuck around til 1, which I also didn’t have time for, and then after a shower and a mini stress breakdown, it was bedtime.

Thursday 10/22: Laura, Kellie, and I ditched HUM since it was going to be another waste of our lives. I went up to the law school with Scott to get some breakfast before REL since we had a combined class today. We chatted until our classes at noon. At 3 I took him to Ralphs and I went to get gas. I worked 4-10:30 at the women’s volleyball, which we lost in 5 sets, and was dead tired. Katy and I were supposed to go see Where the Wild Things Are, but since the game went long, we weren’t able to. We ended up going to In-N-Out instead. Even though I was out of it and should’ve been asleep, I met up with Scott for a little bit.

Friday 10/23: I woke up early to take one of my friends to the airport, even though I knew I didn’t have time for it. I spent the rest of the morning/afternoon before class doing laundry. After Katy and I were both done with class, I left for home. I went to Calhi’s homecoming game, which was surprisingly fun. I sat and played with the band geeks and went to my dad’s immediately after to sleep. I think I was out by 11. Weird.

Saturday 10/24: I woke up early again to go get my haircut as a last minute decision. It looks the same, just layered so it wouldn’t be so bulky. After having lunch at my grandparents’ house, I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening with Daniel, working on Katy’s birthday present. I left around 6, ate dinner at my grandparents’, and then went home and watched Nacho Libre with my mom. Katy had dance and spent the evening with Mr. Best and Laura went to Kellie’s family’s Halloween party thing and ended up getting a ticket when she got back to school.

Sunday 10/25: I woke up fairly early this time, went to get my car washed, and then finished up at Daniel’s house. We didn’t have a DTR. I couldn’t bring myself to bring up the subject. I want it to happen naturally. I know it will. I’ve had opportunities before, but they’ve been on the phone. I’d rather do it in person, but I’m going to do it whenever an opportunity comes up. Katy was at dance when I got back to school a little after 3 and Laura was studying. I chillaxed for about an hour and then started getting ready for this Hall of Fame dinner thing I was going to with Scott, who was in Fresno this weekend.

Monday 10/26: I didn’t sleep at all. I had way too much homework to do and I needed to study for HUM so I wouldn’t crash and burn again like last time. I felt more confident after the test than I felt last time, but Laura didn’t really say anything about it. Getting through the rest of the day was brutal. As soon as I got back from class, Katy and I both napped until 7 and then went to get food. Scott came over while Katy was at dance, and then Katy got all excited come midnight since she turned 20. Laura had several conversations with her, but never once said happy birthday. Friend fail. She finally realized it was past midnight when we were about ready for bed.

Tuesday 10/27: Birthday! I gave Katy some baseball sleeves, a screen printed t-shirt, and the original screen. I think it was a success. After everyone was all done for the day, we all went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. The food was delicious and we all had a really good time just laughing about stuff. The rest of the evening was pretty chill and not all that eventful.

No comments: