Thursday, August 12, 2010

December 9-15

Wednesday 12/9: Had it been at any other school, Katy and I sleeping together would’ve been weird. We were so warm and cozy; we didn’t get up until 1. It was a bad choice for me since I should’ve been studying for accounting, but that’s okay. I had test that I was hoping would be open book, but it wasn’t. I got all the conceptual stuff, but I bombed the formula questions. I even answered one, “If I only knew.” Katy and I were planning on going to a ceramics painting place to do some Christmas gifts, but after I bombed the test and realized how much work I needed to get done for the next day, I wasn’t down to go. She had invited Laura and Isabela, so I figured it’d be fine. She wasn’t very happy about my plan to stay, so Laura convinced me to go. It was fun and all, but I shouldn’t have gone. 4 hours wasted. Whatev. It wasn’t as cold and I needed to wake up early, so there was no cuddling tonight.

Thursday 12/10: Katy and I ditched Spanish. Bad plan. We both opted to sleep instead. Work was fun, as was the game, but we lost by one basket with about eight seconds left. Heartbreak. There was D’amores pizza and Diddy Riese after, but it was cold and rainy, so I wasn’t down for that. When I got back, Katy was over at Isabela’s since Chris came over to spend time with her. Katy wasn’t a huge fan of them so she asked me to hang out with them. We ended up playing Clue, which I enjoyed, and then finished up the evening by watching Saved.

Friday 12/11: I didn’t fall asleep until 4 and was pretty much half awake until I actually woke up around 8:30. Katy wasn’t feeling well again this morning, stomach flu or something, so she went to the health center. I asked her how it went and she said, “They didn’t tell me anything I didn’t already know. Except that I’m not pregnant.” Which makes me think that she didn’t know she wasn’t pregnant, which means there was a slight possibility that she was, which means she and Chris have had/are having sex. But I didn’t/don’t want to go there. She went back to the health center at noon and ended up getting a “horse tranquilizer” shot. Sad. I just felt like I couldn’t do anything to help and I hated it. My day got even worse when I found out my grandpa fell at work the day before and busted his nose, and sprained his ankle and knee. Also sad. Then I had laundry drama that took way longer than necessary. And to top things off, I had a bajillion ants in my closet. Perfect. After Katy came back from the health center, she went to class, and then went to dance. Trooper. I was supposed to spend the day studying, but didn’t. Oh, and Newport came around 10:30 and he and Laura went to a party at Nandor’s. It went well and “everyone” liked Matt.”

Saturday 12/12: Katy had Dance in Flight Showcase this morning/afternoon and got back maybe around 2ish. I really needed to study all day, but it didn’t happen again. Daniel stopped by for a few hours, Pinheiro, not Ayala, so that was a nice little surprise. It sounds like he’s really enjoying Germany. Katy left for Oxy about midway through Daniel’s visit and I spent the rest of the evening trying to study but failing miserably. I had sooo much on my mind, (finals, my GPA, my plan if I don’t get a 3.2 next semester, London, deleting my Myspace and Blog, not wanting to be afraid of talking to Katy), that I couldn’t fall asleep until after 4.

Sunday 12/13: I had work from 10:30 until 1, and then I had band from 1 until 4ish. Work was fun and I almost won musical chairs during halftime, but the game sucked because we lost and Tony Cason is an idiot. Katy was back by the time I got back to the room and Laura was on my bed chatting away. I was way too tired and had too much to do for me to deal with her, so I packed up my things and went to Payson. I got back maybe around 6 because my contacts were bugging me and stayed for about an hour. Laura came in to give Katy steak, and because I was starving and couldn’t bear to be in the same room as that delicious piece of meat, Laura, I went back to Payson. I was extremely overwhelmed and tired and stressed and couldn’t help but tear up a little when I was studying in one of Payson’s nooks. Lame. I wanted to call you. I always felt the most comfortable talking to you and I think you get me better than Laura and Katy, so maybe you would’ve been able to calm me down a bit. I needed it. I came back around 12:30 and went to bed around 2.

Monday 12/14: HUM and REL are over with! Thank. The. Lord. Katy got a haircut from Kellie and studied for REL while I came back and crashed and Laura studied for her REL final. After dinner Katy and I went to back to the ceramics painting place to pick up our stuff. Everything was ready except for one of Laura’s plates, so we called her and she was pissed. It really was that big of a deal. But you know Laura. When we got back, we studied for a bit and then we made Rice Krispie Treats! Finals Week!

Tuesday 12/15: Disneyland! Instead of studying for our Spanish final, Katy and I decided to go to Disneyland. We got to California Adventure around 11:30, did all that fun stuff, and then went to Disneyland until 10ish. Waaaaay better than studying. And the announcements were in Spanish, so it was kind of like we were studying. On our way home we made a detour to Sonic and that was wonderful too. By the time we got home, around 12:30, Katy and I were done, so we took our floor picture and went to bed.

No comments: