Thursday, August 12, 2010

December 2-8

Wednesday 12/2: Katy and I slept in until noon and it was glorious. Oh, how we love sleeping. She spent the afternoon in the library watching some movie for one of her classes and I spent the afternoon surfing the internet. Accounting was boring, and band was pointless again. The evening consisted of internet surfing, Glee, dance team, and then the library. The surfing was me and Katy, Glee was me, dance team was me too (not), and the library was me. I had a religion paper to write, that I should’ve started a long time ago, but I didn’t, so I got through half of it and then came back a little after 1.

Thursday 12/3: I saw Kellie for the first time since last Monday and I skipped HUM and went back to the library to finish my paper. We got our grades back from our last test and I ended up getting another C. I don’t know how that’s possible. I’m trying really hard. Kellie and Laura got B’s, but I’m thinking that’s because they write out their essays in their book and just copy it during the test. NOT FAIR. The rest of the day went like it always does, but come 5 o’clock, things were a little different. Laura and I went down to the Caf to meet up with Katy for some holiday buffet dinner thing. It was okay, but not great. At 6:30, there was this cute little Christmas tree lighting festivity and we all sang and held candles that blew out immediately. After the lighting, Katy and I went to the Christmas concert. I really miss playing real music, but I think it’s best that I’m not doing it here. It wasn’t fun last year and I don’t think I’d graduate on time. Did you and Katy go to the Christmas concert last year? I don’t remember you going, but Laura and Katy think you did. I know we all went to her Spring one, but I can’t remember you two going to the Christmas one.

Friday 12/4: Katy had a Spanish test, I had to write a Spanish essay, and Laura didn’t have anything Spanish. Laura and I met Katy down at the Caf after her tap practice and Kellie ended up eating dinner with us too. When we got back, around 8:30ish, we all started working on homework. Except Kellie. She left for some party at her brother’s house. I gave up around 10:45 and went to call Daniel. I didn’t want to talk for very long, so I told him I needed to get back to my paper. He said he wanted to talk the next day. Katy gave up around 11:30, so we convinced Laura to come watch a movie with us. We watched 27 Dresses. I love that movie, but I can’t help but feel a little down afterwards. I want a prince charming.

Saturday 12/5: Kellie got home around 3:30 and she woke me up at 9 by watching The Office in the bathroom. Yeah, idk. Katy woke up around 10 and went to dance at 11, I got out of bed at 11, Laura woke up around 11, and then Laura and I watched YouTube videos until 1. Katy got back from dance around 1:30, Chris got here around 2:30, my headphones went in to drown Chris and Katy out around 2:50, and then I went back to doing homework. Kellie came back from wherever she was, while Laura, Katy, and Chris were at dinner, and brought Amber and some A Phi named Diana with her. I was trying to listen in on their convo, and I’m pretty sure Amber had drunk sex at that party at Kellie’s brother’s house. I could be waaaay wrong, but I don’t think I am. When everyone got back from dinner, the awkwardness started back up again. Listening to Chris and Katy kiss bugs and I can deal. There was more stuff going on this time and I don’t think I’ve ever been that uncomfy before… aside from when Scott slept over. Thank goodness Daniel called. We probably talked for at least two hours. I think I cleared everything up, but then again, I thought that last time too. But this time for real. But it kind of sounds like he thinks he still has a chance. He doesn’t. I finished my paper, Chris and Katy left for Ralphs at midnight, and I chatted with Laura about random things until 1. Katy came back around 2:30 and that concluded Saturday.

Sunday 12/6: Katy and I slept in until 1, but she left for dance pretty soon after that. I was supposed to go to a recital at 3, but I decided to stay in and try to keep warm because I woke up kind of stuffy the day before and wasn’t feeling much different. Katy came back and went right to work on her paper, and I spent most of the rest of the day doing homework as well. Laura stayed cooped up in her room and ordered Thai dishes without asking me or Katy if we wanted to order stuff too, so we ended up going to the caf. After dinner I had a London dessert reception at the family’s house that going with us. Not everyone went, but I got to meet a good number of the interns. Katy kept trucking on her paper until around 1 and Laura came in and filled us in n the Amber ish. Ready? Kelly Novak was drunk and had sex with Kellie’s brother and even blacked out in the middle of it. Amber was waay drunk and is pretty sure she had sex, but she doesn’t remember. Rape? I’m thinking yes. She was on her period and ended up with her tampon shoved way up there, ouch, and got Plan B the next morning. She doesn’t know who it was and she isn’t going to the police/doctor about it. Drama.

Monday 12/7: It rained today! HUM was lame and the prof made stuff up about Beethoven. Too bad I’m a band geek and in Intro to Music and totally caught her. REL was cut short since I guess there was a fire or something in JPA/Smothers, so everyone was evacuated. The rest of the day was wonderfully wet. I crashed around 7 for about an hour, I made one of Laura’s comments dirty so she chased me down and hit me, and then Katy braved the cold and went to dance. I don’t remember it being this cold here last year. It’s like February morning weather, and that’s about as cold as SoCal gets. It was 50 today and 37 was the low. Gross. I’m going to visit Katy over break, and I don’t know if I’ll be able to deal with the cold. I wanted to come see you, but I didn’t have enough mula =[ I miss you so much, you have no idea.

Tuesday 12/8: Katy’s been waiting for a package since before her birthday and I’ve been waiting for one since the 9th. They still haven’t shown up. After Spanish I went to set up for the basketball game, the band played this time, and dance team performed. It was a really good game, but we ended up losing by 8. It was even colder today, so after I was done studying, around 11, I went and cuddled with Katy. It was the first time either of us had been truly warm in days. We ended up sleeping together. It was for survival.

No comments: