Thursday, August 12, 2010

October 28- November 3

Wednesday 10/28: Scott and I went up to the law school for breakfast before he had to leave for Texas and before I had to go to convo. I was more than confused about convo. I had no clue what the speaker was talking about. After Laura was finished with class, around 1:30, she and Katy went to Santa Monica to go thrift store shopping. Laura got 5 things for under 30 bucks and Katy got a pair of jeans for 8 bucks. Nice. I didn’t really do much the rest of the evening besides homework, and Katy had an ICC meeting and dance.

Thursday 10/29: HUM was cancelled this morning, so Laura and I got to sleep in an extra two hours. Sweetness. We went to get breakfast before our 10 o’clocks and ended up eating with her weird stalker freshman kid that’s in her philosophy class. Awkward. I had a midterm in my music class that I totally pwned. The rest of my day was boring, Katy’s day was long, and Laura was just chillaxing in her freezing room.

Friday 10/30: Katy and I decided to sleep in and skip convo. And she decided to skip Spanish. Unfortunately, we were rudely woken up by housekeeping. It was a guy this time. Normally it’s a woman that comes in from Laura’s side around noon. Not this time. It was around 10 and he came in through our side. Awkward. My Spanish class got cancelled, so I spent the afternoon trying to keep myself busy until 5, when the IP letters would be available. Chris came over around 3:30 and hung out with Katy until around 5 when I left to check my mail and Katy went to dance. I was super scared about my decision letter, but I mustered up the courage to check. I’m going to London this summer!!!! Woo!!! Laura left for home and Katy and Chris went to Dukes around 8, so I sat around for a while before I decided to go get some milk at Ralphs. We were out. Unacceptable. Chris and Katy got back around 9:30 and I awkwardly sat in my little corner until he left at 1. I needed someone to hang out with tonight.

Saturday 10/31: Happy Halloween!!! I woke up early to go to work and Katy woke up early to go to dance. I think I had more fun. I got to work/play at the water polo game, so I had some eye candy. We lost, but that’s okay because they looked good. Katy and I had been trying to figure out Halloween plans for forever. We finally decided the other day that we’d go out and see Paranormal Activity and “eat a lot”. Katy also invited Isabela. I wasn’t too thrilled about that part, but whatever. Because Isabela is Katy’s friend, I let Katy call the shots for the evening, which didn’t end up starting until 7, so I was bored out of my mind until then. We went to the movies, got back around 10, I went to Ralphs to get pumpkins so Katy and I could throw them into the ocean, and I was expecting to watch Hocus Pocus when I got back, but that didn’t happen. We went to In-N-Out and then watched Hocus Pocus. Isabela left at 1:30, and by then Katy was too tired to do anything else. So I threw the pumpkins out. I didn’t even mention them.

Sunday 11/1: Katy didn’t wake up until 11:30 and I left for home around 11:45. I needed to go to the bank and pick up some stuff from my dad’s house. I got back around 3:30, right after Katy finished with dance, and we pretty much spent the rest of the afternoon/early evening either doing homework or sleeping. After we came back from the caf after dinner, I went and hung out with Scott for a little bit since he had just gotten back from Austin. I was super hyper until like 1 and couldn’t get any studying done, which turned out to be quite unfortunate. Laura finally got home around 11:30, but we didn’t get too many details about her weekend.

Monday 11/2: I woke up early to study for Religion, Katy woke up early to do her Spanish homework, and Laura woke up early because she always does. I bombed my midterm for sure. It was stupid difficult. The rest of the day wasn’t all that great either. I had to give a presentation in Spanish, which I guess went well, and I skipped Accounting because I was super tired and wasn’t feeling all that well. I came back and slept until maybe 6:30ish. Katy, Laura, and I went down to the caf for dinner, but I didn’t end up getting anything because the caf is pretty sad now. They never have any food, and when they do, it takes forever. So I just microwaved stuff when we got back. Katy learned her second pom routine at dance and Scott came over around 10:30 and ended up falling asleep as soon as we started watching TV. I didn’t wake him up until it was time for him to leave. Katy says I can keep him, so that’s good.

Tuesday 11/3: Nothing really exciting happened today. I signed my IP contract, so I guess that’s exciting. It’s official now. Around 8, Katy and I left to go see Where the Wild Things Are. I was expecting it to be much different than what it was. It was still good, but I was a little disappointed.

No comments: