Erin went out to a party, not the one I was invited to, and Katy and I spent the evening watching TV.
Friday, August 27, 2010
August 27
Scout woke me up multiple times, so I was pretty tired when I woke up. I left for work at 10:30, and was supposed to start at 11, but I clocked in a little early because Claudia looked pretty stressed. Tim clocked in at 11, so that was a nice surprise. It was busy and stressful all day, and it only got worse when Jesse, Claudia, and Joe left. Daisy was supposed to come in at 2 and stay until close, but she's still MIA. Grace came in to cover part of her shift, but that's Grace. She didn't help a whole lot. Katy and Erin came in to visit for a sec, so that was nice, and Erin came in for a few minutes later in the evening. That was right smack in the middle of a rush and I was stressing out. Grace left, and then it was only me and Tim. I was scheduled to leave at 5:30, but that didn't happen. And I was planning on making dinner when I got home, but that didn't happen either. Sandy, some new girl, and Amber showed up, so I was finally able to leave after 7. I got home around 7:30 and went straight upstairs to shower. I felt bad because Erin and Katy had waited to eat dinner, but I had told them to eat. They sat with me while I ate though and we talked. Well, it was mostly Erin. And I found out Katy knew certain things months before I found out, which kind of sucks, but whatever. It's expected I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment