Thursday, August 12, 2010

September 9-15

I’ve decided that I’m going to send you weekly updates so you know more or less what’s going on in our little Malibu Bubble. If you get sick of them, I can just do it every other week… or not at all. Whatev.

Let’s see… Wednesday 9/9: Katy and I had a ton of homework to do after we got back from the airport, but we slept instead. Bad choice. She was up til around 2ish and I was up til around 5. I don’t remember what Laura was doing besides sleeping. Oh, and Laura went take her car in to get worked on and Katy brought her back, but she wasn’t very happy about it since Laura had her driving around all over the place.

Thursday 9/10: Classes 8-3 were not going so smoothly since I was running on like an hour and a half of sleep. As soon as I got back I crashed and then I had to take Laura to go pick up her car. It took me forever to find the onramp to get back home and I ended up driving in circles for a good half hour. It turns out Laura’s car wasn’t ready, so they sent her back with a rental and I could’ve slept longer.

Friday 9/11: I don’t really know what went on with everybody on Friday. I had work right after class and I didn’t get back until 9:30. By that time, Katy was at Oxy and Laura was idk where. I fell asleep around 11:30, Laura got home around 1, and Katy got home around 3.

Saturday 9/12: I slept and did homework, idk what Laura did, and Katy had DIF auditions.

Sunday 9/13: Newport came to visit. I had just woken up when he knocked on the door, so I was in my PJs and Katy had just gotten out of the shower. Perfect timing. Katy and more DIF auditions and I had more homework to do. Katy and I didn’t really talk to Newport all that much, but he seems okay. I think Laura likes him more than he likes her, but he might have just been giving off that vibe since he was meeting us for the first time. We’ll see about that one. And then Katy was disappointed about the dances she got for DIF. She wanted 4, got in 2, and is an alternate for one of the ones she really wanted.

Monday 9/14: I didn’t really see Katy and Laura a whole lot since Monday’s are my long days, but Laura and I are in a race to see who can finish a book the fastest. As of yesterday she was on Ch. 12 and I was on 0. Today, she’s on 13 and I’m on 8. I’m going to beat her. AND… I decided I’m going to rush this week. I went to Mal Yo for a pre-recruitment thing and it was really fun. I’m determined to be besties with Kate Pauley. Jk. That’s weird.

Tuesday 9/15: Katy had class til late, Laura’s been gone pretty much all day (she isn’t back yet), and I just finished that book. I won! Katy and I went to some SLA sponsored event a while ago, which was lame, and that’s pretty much it.

You aren’t missing much yet, except you should be trying to be friend with Kate with me.

No comments: