Wednesday 11/25: I got to sleep in, I got a response from you, and I got to eat real food. Wonderful. My dad to my car into the dealer because it’s been making this weird noise for about a month whenever I lock it, but it needs a special part, so they couldn’t fix it. I went to the movies to see The Blind Side with the Delgadillo’s and was surprised with how good it was. I’m normally not a fan of sports movies, but this one was good. After the movies we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant and I out ate everyone. I finally got home home around 9, was super happy to see my animals and my mom and then went finally went to bed.
Thursday 11/26: Thanksgiving! My mom and I headed to my grandparents’ a little after noon and didn’t leave until 11. We pretty much ate the whole time. Rice, beans, calabasitas, prime rib, macaroni salad, yams, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, turkey, fruit salad, brownies, and pie. We pretty much have rice and beans with everything. It’s cool. When we weren’t eating, we were working on some super difficult 550 piece puzzle which ended up only being 543 pieces. Sad.
Friday 11/27: I didn’t get out of bed til noon, but that’s totally okay. After finally leaving the house close to 2, I went to the bank and then went over to visit Daniel. We were supposed to go see Fantastic Mr. Fox, but he went and saw it without me, so we went to the mall instead. What boy wants to go to the mall on Black Friday? Daniel. And he was quite persistent about trying to hold my hand, but I kept moving it away. He doesn’t get it. But I could’ve/should’ve set him straight and I didn’t. After dropping him off, I went to my dad’s, went out to dinner with the fam bam, and then went over to my grandparents’ for pie. I’d tried to get a hold of Rebecca since Monday, but, as always, she never came through. There was a playoff football game at Calhi that I wanted to go to, but she never hit me back. Cal won. I stopped by Verizon on my way home and got a new phone. I didn’t need one, and shouldn’t have gotten it, but whatev. It’s waaaay different than my two-way flippy phone. It’s square and the buttons are confusing. I’ll get the hang of it eventually. I finished the evening catching up on Spanish. The end is so close I can taste it.
Saturday 11/28: I was soooo ready to get back to the ‘bu today. I love my family and all, but I like being at school… just not in class. I spent the afternoon with my friend, Tania. I didn’t realize how much I missed her until I spent time with her. I don’t know if you guys would like her, but then again, nobody dislikes Tania. She’s just different. We saw Fantastic Mr. Fox and then hit up the mall. I had dinner at my grandparents’ house and then spent the evening watching the USC vs. UCLA game. The Bruins got their asses handed to them the second half. Not okay.
Sunday 11/29: My mom and I had breakfast together and then I was off to the airport to pick Katy up a little after noon. She always get’s sick when she goes home, so she was all stuffy. It’s all her animals. Traffic was really nice, so we got back maybe around 1:30. After chillaxing for a while, I went to work and came back around 5. Katy was asleep when I got back, so I sat in the dark, surfing the internet for a while. I left for LAX to pick up Scott around 6:45, got him around 8, and was back around 9. Then Katy and Laura, who were procrastinating since I left, went with me to In-N-Out. It was wonderful. We decided to be productive once we got back and then went to bed around 12:30. I didn’t fall asleep until after 3, but whatev.
Monday 11/30: Kellie got home late from Vegas, another random vaycay, so it was just me and Laura in HUM this morning. We saw Gus walking in to Elkins and he waved… to the girls behind us. I waved back. I’m just pretending he meant to wave to me and the girls behind us just thought he was waving to them. He totally remembers me from last week, I just know it. The rest of the day was pretty lame. Katy and I took a two hour nap, which was wonderful, and then she and one of the girls from dance team worked on choreographing their dance. I went to go eat and then chatted with Laura for a little bit when I got back. She was complaining about not talking to you for forever. And she’s pretty worried that you’ve replaced her and that you’re going to be extremely different next year when you get back. I’m not too worried. And she thinks you don’t want to live with us next year. Laura’s planning on being an RA, so we probably weren’t going to live with her anyway. Unless maybe she was in Towers. Then we could do the whole bathroommate thing. But there’s no kitchen. And I heard Laura tell Newport that she loved him for the first time. I’m sure that they’ve said it before, but I’ve never heard it. To go along with that, they’re finally Facebook official. So I guess they’ll really official official because now Newport’s best friend knows, because he didn’t know before. I think that’s a little shady. Laura doesn’t seem to care though. And I sent Katy a Thanksgiving card last week, and I just found out from Laura that Katy was scared about it. It turns out her parents told her she got something in the mail form me when they picked her up from the airport and she was psyching herself out thinking it was me venting about something important, ie: the night I stayed over at Daniel’s, the night Scott slept over, or some health issue. I thought it was funny and sad at the same time. Funny because it was just a card with turkeys on it, and sad because she’s come to expect me to do something like that. And I probably would, because I’m afraid to talk to her.
Tuesday 12/1: December! Philip did no shave November, and I guess he’s growing a Decembeard too, because he still has this gross animal on his face. He looks really bad. Anyway, It was a normal Tuesday with the exception of an extra hour of work, more dance team choreographing, and Laura’s departure for Newport’s. I was under the impression she was going to visit him tomorrow and he was coming up on Thursday to see her concert, but I guess I got that wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment