Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 28

I think Scout must have slept downstairs because she wasn't around when I woke up, but she was there when I went downstairs at 6 to get ready for work at 7. Work went really well actually. We had enough people working, so it wasn't too stressful, and I was in a pretty good/silly mood all day. Erin and Cameron came in, so I sat with them on my lunch break, and they were still around when I got off work, so I sat with them for an hour. When I got home, I chillaxed, showered, and then ventured in search of neon with Katy. Katy found some stuff, but I didn't really have any luck. I settled on some socks and a belt.
We got home close to 9, ate, and then got ready for Clayapalooza 2.0. Erin was downstairs talking to JJ Starr while Katy and I were getting ready, so she had like 15 minutes by the time we were good to go. Katy and I were being silly, which was good. I don't know if we would've been like that last year. No, I know we wouldn't have been like that last year. We left around 10, went to Dallas' for a little bit before Clayapalooza to pick up my shirt, and then went over to the Tiki House with Yeltsin. It was a little slow and awkward at first, but more people started coming and I ended up having a really good time. The party got broken up around 12:30, which was later than the first Clayapalooza, but it was still kind of early. We ended up going home and were extremely silly afterwards. Cameron wanted to come over, so we went and picked him up and talked with him for a while, and then Katy and I went to bed because we just couldn't take it anymore. Erin stayed downstairs to talk with Cameron until I don't know when.
Good day, better night.

No comments: