Thursday, August 12, 2010

September 30- October 6

Wednesday 9/30: Everyone slept in and skipped convo. It was great. Laura went to class, Katy and I did homework, I went to class but skipped band, and then came back to do homework. Fun. Katy went to an ICC meeting and then dance, I said hi to Kate Pauley in the hall on my way to do laundry, and Kellie highlighted Laura’s hair. I would be scared to let Kellie do anything to my hair, but if Laura trusts her, good for her. The highlights are subtle, I didn’t even notice them at first, but she’s happy and that’s all that matters.

Thursday 10/1: Senioritis decided infect me. I probably got about 3 hours of sleep and made it through HUM just fine, but I came back and slept through my REL class and decided to just call it a day when I woke up at 11:30. Probably not the best idea. I did, however, mail Daniel’s birthday present that finally decided to show up and go get my car washed. Laura had already disappeared by the time I got back running errands and Katy and I were up pretty late just being silly.

Friday 10/2: Disneyland! Katy and I had planned on going to Disneyland since we didn’t have school, but I kind of changed my mind since I was going to be the fifth wheel. She convinced Daniel to meet us there, so it worked out. It was just me and Katy until Chris showed up a little after noon, then their friend, Jack, and his girlfriend showed up around 4ish, and then Daniel showed up around 5. It was a little awkward because I couldn’t decide whether or not to act all cutesy with Daniel since everyone else was all cutesy. Whatever. We left at midnight, I took Daniel home, and then Katy and I got back around 2. Long ass day, but it was fun. And Katy and I are glad that Daniel and Chris got along well.

Saturday 10/3: Katy and I slept in, Katy went to dance, and then we started on some homework when she got back. I got a lot more done than I was planning on, so that was good. Katy, not so much. Katy needed some white sneakers, so we gave up on the homework part and went to the mall to find her some. Success! After walking around for a while and spending money we didn’t have, we went and saw Whip It. Sooooo good! When we got back, around 10:30, we did homework for an hour and then watched Saturday Night Live. I can tell that the past couple of days have been really good because by the time I go to bed, my cheeks are sore from smiling so much.

Sunday 10/4: Sleeping in is wonderful. I procrastinated until 1, Katy had dance til 2ish, and then we started crackin’ on our homework. I didn’t rally start until 4, right before Laura got home. She didn’t give us too many deets about her weekend, but she didn’t complain, so I guess it went well. At 6ish Katy, Laura, and I went down to the caf for some dinner. Nothing special, as always. Katy and I were both ready for bed by the time we got back, but it was still super early. She did more homework, I watched What a Girl Wants, and Kellie and Laura spent forever laughing. I don’t know what they were doing in there…

Monday 10/5: Crappy day. HUM was okay except I got a big fat F on my test. I don’t know how the hell that happened. I think Laura and Kellie got A’s, but I didn’t really feel like asking. I came back to my room to sleep for 20 minutes and then muscled through the rest of my classes. Accounting ended an hour early, so that was nice. When I got back to the room Katy gave me a hug since I had been texting her about how lousy my day had been going. She’s nice. We slept for about an hour, Katy went to dance, I Facebooked, and Laura napped. She asked us if Newport could sleep over on the 17th. We don’t have a problem with it, but I don’t think he should. And if he gets caught, goodbye DC and possibly London.

Tuesday 10/6: Since I ditched Spanish the other day, I needed to make up that essay. I don’t know what I was writing, but it looked like it made sense. After Spanish I went to work, Katy went to class, and Laura did her Remy stuff. There was a bit of a soap opera going on today. Katy’s best friend Lauren’s ex boyfriend, Brenden, came out on Facebook this morning. Nobody bothered to tell Katy or Lauren, so it was a shock to both of them. Lauren was pissed and told Katy to tell their friends Mina and Audrey that she never wanted to speak to them again, since they knew and didn’t say anything. Lauren called Brenden and had a civil conversation, Lauren called Katy to fill her in, Brenden called Katy to give his side, and Katy called Mina to get more questions answered. Drama. And I’ve decided to get boys’ opinions on my Daniel sitch since I’ve just been getting opinions from you, Laura, Katy, and F-bomb.

No comments: