Monday, August 30, 2010

August 29

Scout woke me up awfully early, but I didn't get out of bed until I think almost 11 in fear of waking Katy and Cameron up. Erin was awake, so we agreed to walk downstairs together. Cameron woke up, and so did Katy. We sat around and talked for a while, and then I swiffered while Katy showered and Cameron and Erin made brownies, and then I got ready for work. Time flew by and before I knew it, I was at Starbucks.
Daisy was back, so it was nice to see her. I'm glad she's okay, but I don't think she was as messed up as she claimed to have been. Whatever. And Tim was in a pissy mood because of Hannah, but I didn't really let that get to me. I was tired most of my shift, but I woke up a little after Jesse came in and after a Double Shot. I don't know why, but we got out pretty late. That's okay though.
Cameron texted me on my way home and asked about Erin, because I guess he has a crush on her. She had come in with JJ as we were closing, and I'm pretty sure he was in her room when I got home, so that couple will not be happening. Katy got home a little after I did, and then we stood around and talked for a while before finally going to bed.

No comments: