Friday, August 13, 2010

June 30- July 6

Wednesday 6/30: I didn’t have class, so I slept in, worked on my paper, and then went to work. I worked with Grace, the new girl that nobody likes, Emory, and Amariah, and closed with Daisy and Claudia. Daisy’s transferring. I got home around 11, paid our cable/internet bill like a big kid, and then went to work on my prospectus.

Thursday 7/1: I went to bed at 8 and woke up at 9:30. No big deal. I went to class, gave an extremely informal presentation of my prospectus, and then went to work at 2:30. Confirmed: nobody likes Grace. I was home by 7, I napped, studied for my COM final, and chillaxed for the rest of the evening.

Friday 7/2: I got an A on my prospectus and I felt good leaving my final. I had previously promised Clay I’d go to the party at his house, but I gave in to peer pressure and went to Johnny’s birthday party. I rode with the new Claudia and Daisy. I think I want to be friends with Claudia. And she grew up in Glen Ellyn. The party was uncomfy, but after a drink and some herbal refreshment, it was tolerable. We got Daisy home in Calabasas a little before 2, and I drove through the canyon since Claudia was too tired to concentrate. I got home around 2 and had the bright idea to go to Clay’s. Everyone was pretty much cleared out and Clay was getting ready to crash, but he postponed that part to chat with me. I left at 3 and we almost kissed goodnight, but ended up awkwardly chuckling and saying goodbye for the millionth time. He was drunk and I was delirious, so it wouldn’t have been smart.

Saturday 7/3: Poor Claudia had work at 5 and I had work at 9. I was covering Johnny’s shift since he was going to be too hungover to work. It was super busy until around 2, and I was already dead tired by then. I got to leave 45 minutes early, so that was nice. I spent the rest of the day chillaxing with Scout, texting Clayson, and watching stuff on my laptop.

Sunday 7/4: San Diego with Clay didn’t happen, which I think was smart. I was supposed to work 6:30-10:30, but I switched shifts with Claudia, so I worked 2:30-6:30. It wasn’t as busy as everyone was expecting it to be, but there were a few times where it got a little hectic. After a good amount of caffeine, I didn’t mind the rushes of people and actually had fun making drinks and being silly. I got home around 7:15 and hung out with Scout until 9 when I went out to watch fireworks from the balcony. Perfect. Only it was cold and I was lonely. I remembered about spending last 4th of July with Daniel and all of his family, so that didn’t help with me feeling lonely. I was thinking, I used to like being by myself from time to time to think over things and kind of detox from the world, but now that I’m always by myself, I don’t like it very much.

Monday 7/5: Clay and I were texting until close to 3, and it was flirty, so that made me think that our date really was a date. I did stuff around the house since I didn’t have school and I didn’t have work until 5. Work was just the right amount of busy and slow, so that was nice. We got out a tad bit early, so I had a little extra time to prep for my “date”. Clay picked me up and we went out to Diddy Riese, and he paid, but since it was only a buck fifty, that isn’t really saying much. But whatever. We talked, laughed, and were flirty pretty much the entire time. There was no kiss goodnight, so that left me a little confuzzled about whether it was a date or not. We were texting after he got home, and I’m pretty sure he sent me a text meant for someone else because it didn’t fit into our convo. It said, “I couldn’t. I went out on a date”. So it was a date. I went out on a date with Clayson Spackman. And he said he wants to go out again. I think that’s allowed.

Tuesday 7/6: Scout woke me up multiple times with her scratchy kitty cat kisses, but I finally got out of bed close to noon. I got ready for my day, went to the bank to set up a wire transfer, and then went to class. I’m in the same classroom that I had my faith and reason class in, but now there are 3 times as many people. It was crowded with 10. We were pretty much piled on top of each other and had very little room to move. The girl on my left was eating and texting the whole time and the guy on my right was chewing gum the whole time. Fun. We got out at 5, 20 minutes early, and I finally got myself to go to the gym after I ate and chillaxed for a bit. I spent the rest of the evening spending time with April Scout, texting, and surfing around on my computer.

No comments: