Wednesday 10/7: I felt the day was a little disappointing. There was supposed to be a pancake breakfast before convo for all of the Towers residents, but there were no pancakes. Just donuts and bagels. I like donuts, but not when I was expecting pancakes. Convo was good. It was about not falling for jerks and knowing how to deal with them when you’re in a relationship with one. Katy and I sat around after that since she doesn’t have class on Wednesdays and I don’t have class until late. Laura did her regular class stuff and went to the Dr. to get a second opinion on her ovary thing and got an HPV shot. I had a meeting at 3:30 with the Integrated Marketing Communications advisor. I still can’t get into it because of my GPA, but I don’t have to declare until next fall, so hopefully I can get it up. That’s what he said. And the advisor said I’m ahead of schedule with my classes and everything, so that was good. I was planning on going to another convo tonight, but when I got there the line was super long and I didn’t make it in. Laura and Kellie went though and they said it was good. It was about the whole Jerk thing again. Katy went to dance and was kind of stressed when she got back since Blue and Orange Madness is coming up and they aren’t ready yet. She and Laura were doing their girl talk again tonight. I still feel left out, but I figure it’s my fault. I don’t talk to them about stuff, so why should they talk to me? But I was in a weird mood and actually felt like talking about stuff. I was going to ask Katy if she wanted to talk, about anything, but not after she had already talked to Laura about whatever they talked about. And besides, I had to study for my Spanish midterm.
Thursday 10/8: Kellie decided to sleep in and skip HUM, so it was just Laura and me this time. She was the one falling asleep and not I, so it was kind of weird. Natasha Landen was full on asleep in REL, so that was amusing and kept me awake. I had a Spanish midterm, which I think went well, but I also thought I did okay on the HUM test. I pretty much just sat around until 6:30 when Katy and I went to the caf for dinner. We don’t eat enough. The caf is just so far away and we aren’t over there at the right time for food. It’s a problem. My mom called letting me know that my dog disappeared, so that put a damper on the evening. Even with watching Parks and Recreation and The Office with Katy, I was still pretty down.
Friday 10/9: No Celebration Chapel today since Katy had to go in to Spanish early for her oral exam, which she got a 97% on. I bet she’s better at Spanish than I am. Daniel and I were thinking about making Katy a shirt for her birthday, so I drew up a design while she was at class and sent that to him. I think it’s pretty cool. I need to tweak it a little, but I still have time. And my dog’s okay =] Pretty much as soon as Katy got back from class, she went to go talk to Laura for forever. After an hour, I got bored and left. When I got back an hour and a half later, nobody was here. Katy had dance at 5:30, and then she went to go see Isabela in The Persians at 7:30 with Chris and some other guy, Jordan, and then she spent the evening with the dance team. Laura ended up going to some party that Amber ended up at too. Nice. And the boys all think I should just be friends with Daniel. I think they’re right. I figure I have three options: 1. Keep this up and never make any rules or commitments, 2. Hurt him now and tell him that I don’t see our relationship going anywhere and hope he sticks around as my friend, or 3. Add the title, make him happy, do all the couple-y stuff, and then hurt both of us later when I find someone better, because I know I will. I have. Gus. Duh.
Saturday 10/10: Kellie woke me up at 8 in the morning by playing TayTay in the bathroom. Don’t get me wrong, I love TayTay, but not when I’m trying to sleep. Katy got home around 1 and started talking to Laura as soon as Laura got home from La Salsa at like 1:15. They even continued while Katy was showering. I should just get used to it. And Katy is choreographing for Songfest w/Alex for the group you guys were in last year. F-Bomb asked her to choreograph for our group, but Katy was holding out for Alex. As of right now, I don’t think I’m going to do it this year. I loved it last year, but I really have to focus on school and getting my GPA up. SGA was having some tie-dye mixer thing, so Katy and I went to do that, but I was in a weird mood, so it wasn’t all that fun. And I’m not assertive so it took me forever to get the colours I wanted. Katy left around 3:30 for Oxy, and I pretty much just spent the evening sitting around. Real fun. Laura was productive though and actually read for class.
Sunday 10/11: I worked the women’s soccer game from 12 til 4 and since my family decided to come visit, I went out to Coogies with them afterwards. Katy and I have been in kind of a funk the past few days, and today was no exception. Katy broke her phone again this morning, so she went to get another new one, and then she went to dance. Laura wasn’t feeling well this morning, and then things got worse when she had to move boxes around in Remy’s garage. At least she made it sound like things got worse. Who knows? Laura disappeared and stayed in her room after 7:30ish and Katy and I were pretty quiet the rest of the night.
Monday 10/12: Laura wasn’t feeling so hot today. Actually, she was. She was either hot, or she was cold. She skipped philosophy to sleep, for the rest of the day, and I didn’t have REL, so I came back to sleep too. I had class from 12-6, and as soon as I got back, Katy left for dance. And then I got to chat with you on Facebook! Katy got back around 8 and then had to go back at 9:30 and finished around 11:30. With my class and work schedule in combo with her class, dance, and Chris schedule, I think our dynamic is going to be hard to keep up, but I think we can do it. We had random spurts of small talk and right when I was about to ask her if she wanted to do something this week, since we haven’t gone on any adventures or on any In-N-Out runs for a while, she says that Isabela asked to hang out, but she has no time for her. So I kept my mouth shut. Maybe next week?
Tuesday 10/13: It was rainy today and I loved it. It wasn’t raining, but it was rainy. Laura was ralphing her lungs out this morning around 6, waking me up, but idk about Katy. Apparently she isn’t feeling any better. This is like the 4th time she’s been sick. After Katy got back from Spanish I ran down to the post office to mail some stuff and I brought her back some Starbucks. It’s still kind of weird. My oral exam for Spanish went well I think. She asked about how last year went and how it was living with a roommate and then she asked something about high school, but I didn’t get it, so I just made stuff up and changed the subject. Whatevs. Work went really well and I got a lot of stuff done. I can’t remember if I told you about the project I’m working on for work. If not, lemme know. Katy watched TV on her laptop while I did homework, then we both were watching TV, then I left to get food, and then she had already left for dance when I got back. Once Katy got back and showered, she left to go see Isabela. And Laura was pretty much MIA since this morning, which is fine since I don’t want to get sick. I think it’s “leave Del alone” month.
No comments:
Post a Comment