Thursday, August 12, 2010

October 14-20

Wednesday 10/14: Katy and I didn’t talk while we were getting ready for convo, or on the drive down there, or during convo, or on the way back up. Uncomfy. And then I left for work right when we got back. I worked longer than I was planning since I was working with one of the other intern type people today. We even went to get lunch afterwards. When I got back at 3, Katy was telling me how Laura has been bugging her all day. Apparently Katy was trying to sleep, but Laura would come in every 30 minutes or so to talk. I guess someone’s feeling better. Things were better with me and Katy after that. We were kind of talking like how we normally do, we even talked about how our schedules aren’t really going to be working out anymore, and I apologized for being more quiet than usual. Laura came in several times just to let us know random things, and then we all went to dinner down at the caf. Katy was super excited after she got back from dance because they got pom poms. She looks so silly with them. And I spent a good chunk of the evening talking to that intern via FB chat. He’s funny and cheesy and I was just eating it up. I think I want to talk to him more…

Thursday 10/15: I skipped HUM and Katy skipped SPAN so we slept in and then went and got lunch before our classes at noon. It’s getting better. It was a lot better all day. And that guy, Scott, stopped by for a sec too. We matched. Kellie cut Katy’s hair, which looks really cute (it’s actually pretty short), but I still don’t want her getting near my luscious locks. I was thinking about getting a haircut when I go home next weekend, but I decided to just wait until Thanksgiving.

Friday 10/16: No Kate Pauley at Chapel, but that’s okay. It was really hot all day, which was weird considering it was so cold for most of the week. It was the perfect Friday feel. Blue and Orange Madness was super fun. The band played well and we did the wave thing where Willie surfs on us. The crowd liked it. And Katy never ceases to amaze me with what an incredible dancer she is. Seriously. Oh, and Gus Clardy and I made FULL ON eye contact, and he smiled AT ME. I melted. I’m going to talk to him one day soon and he’ll know we’re destined for each other. And Newport decided to come up early, so he spent the night. Katy and I were talking about it, and we don’t like him. She’s giving him the benefit of the doubt since she doesn’t really know him, but still. Kellie isn’t a fan either.

Saturday 10/17: Katy had dance from 10-1:30 and was dead tired when she got back. She’s been working really really hard lately. And according to Facebook, one of her grandmother’s died. But she didn’t talk to me or Laura about it, so I don’t want to bring it up. If she wanted to talk about it, she would’ve. Laura and Newport went to the beach, Chris got here around 3, Laura had a choir performance, and I had to play in the Pepp Band at the women’s volleyball game. Chris and Katy were at Isabela’s PIT show when I got back, so I just went back to doing homework like I had been doing pretty much all day before the game. And I beat Laura again with one of the books we have to read, Othello, for HUM. I’m just awesome like that. Scott asked if I wanted to hang out today, but because I was trying to be responsible, I asked for a rain check instead. And I realized today that Gus’s number is 25, and my birthday is 2/5. Coincidence? Nope. Fate.

Sunday 10/18: Katy had the stomach flu or food poisoning or something. She was up all night with really bad stomach pains, she ralphed idk how many times, and she passed out. No good. I didn’t get much sleep either. I had work from 8-10, which was a waste of my life, slept until noon, and then finished up all of my homework by 3. Katy was feeling better, but she pretty much just slept for the rest of the day. Newport and Laura went off gallivanting this morning, but I don’t exactly know what they did. Nor do I really care. I don’t like him. He leaves the toilet seat up, misses, and doesn’t wash his hands. Amber + penis = Newport? He finally left around 11. Two whole days. Geez.

Monday 10/19: HUM was a waste of our lives. Everyone went today, thinking there was going to be a quiz on Othello. There wasn’t. Instead, the prof pretty much just read us the damn book. If I knew that, I wouldn’t have read it, or just not gone to class. Laura was pissed. The rest of the day went as usual. Katy felt better, Laura was still coughing, and Kellie decided to get sick. I felt fine. Pretty soon after Katy had left for dance, Scott came over and we just hung out and watched TV until around 11:15, when Katy got back. Then we went down to his room and watched a movie. There was some cuddling going on, but nothing major. I got back around 1:30, being careful not to get caught, quickly filled Katy in, and then texted Scott until 3. I might like this guy…

Tuesday 10/20: Donor fail. Katy and I signed up to donate blood today, but her iron levels were too low and I couldn’t because of my tattoo. But that’s okay. I was scared anyway. The rest of Katy’s classes went well, I didn’t hear Laura complain about Remy, and I pretty much chillaxed the rest of the day after work. Laura did however find out that Andrew just found out that he was adopted. That was the only drama of the day. There was a meteor shower, so around midnight Scott and I went out to Alumni and were star gazing until 3. We kissed.

No comments: