I slept in for as long as I could, considering the sun was shining through the curtains and onto my face and I had a kitty cat wanting attention. I had breakfast, then Erin woke up and had breakfast, and then we had lunch together a few hours later. The night before she told me that her BA friends wanted to go to the beach and that my presence was requested, so we went to the beach. We didn't get there until almost 3, but it was still incredibly sunny. Her BA friends weren't there, but we found a group of Pepperdine people that we knew, so we set up next to them. Claudia randomly showed up, so that was a nice surprise. I had to in to work early, so we left a little after 4, I got ready for work, and clocked in a smidge after 5.
I closed with Amber and Tim, which was a million times better than closing with Amber and Sandy. Tim and I were flirting the entire time, as usual, and Amber told me that we would make a cute couple. It won't happen. He's awfully persistent though. He wants to take me out next week, but that isn't such a good idea. He's my boss. We can hang out, just not go out. I ended up with a meal break violation, which was fine since that means I get paid extra, and was home by 11. I meant to stop by Ralphs on the way home, but completely forgot until I was almost home. That's okay.
I debriefed Erin about work, chatted with Yeltsin on fb a little bit, and then called it a night.
No comments:
Post a Comment